- An older pot (translation: Don’t use your Calphalon one)
- Paper towel rolls, toilet paper rolls and/or wrapping paper rolls
- An old soup ladle (the cheap plastic ones at Panera Bread are perfect)
- Several old wax candles
- Scissors & a tape measure
- A big soup can (mine measures 7 inches tall & 4 inches across, the small 15 ounce cans are too small)
- Wax paper
- All the dryer lint you can acquire
A last tip: Cardboard egg cartons work wonderful as well ~ if you can still find them! Typically, the eggs I buy always seemed to be packed in styrofoam.
Thanks for sharing with your wood burning, fire starting friends. And as always, thanks for being such wonderful readers!!