A multi-purpose boot tray is like a mom, because they sure know how to multi-task. Can you ever have too many of them? Never. It’s simply not possible.
And like a good mom, versatile boot tray beauties serve so many roles. Not only do you need them for your boots and shoes, but you’ll soon discover you’ll want several for your pets and plants as well.
A boot tray is the “spot” to put all those wet and slimy boots trudging in and out of the house. Boot trays are like a flashing light that tells guests…”put shoes here please.”
So there’s no doubt, the winner will “pine away” after the Pine Cones Multi-Purpose Boot tray from the notorious Good Directions Company. ARV $75.
How to enter to WIN!
Just fill out the simple SweepWidget form at the end of this post! I hope you win!!
You will be contacted via the email address you provide on the form.
Why getting organized is so vital
There’s enough chaos in the world right now. Enough said! So it makes sense to stay as organized as possible.
A multi-purpose boot tray helps us with this goal.
Over the years, I’ve discovered that staying organized has helped me sleep better by reducing both stress and anxiety. I’ve also noticed an uptick in productivity when I waste less time because I’m more organized.
Almost nothing is more frustrating than looking for a lost item.
Case in point…have you ever been late for an important doctors appointment because you can’t find your keys? The unnecessary stress of it all as you tear through the house trying to find them.
Or you’re already late for picking your kid up from school and can only find one shoe. Where or where is the other one?
They’re waiting for their ride and you’re stressed out wasting time and valuable energy trying to find your missing shoe.
A boot tray. Such a simple solution. It’s the central location to keep all that vital “stuff” close by the door. Like those library books! Easy way to organize items right by the front door.
The great outdoors is a messy place. Rain, water droplets and snow clusters all come in on your boots and shoes. Water that can wreck havoc on your hardwood floors and carpet.
Replacing ruined flooring due to water damage is pricey and inefficient.
Besides, water on the floor is dangerous. People can slip and fall! I’ve slipped a couple of times this winter with all the snow we have been having and it’s no fun bruising this way.
So when you enter your home, putting your boots and shoes on a tray is the perfect solution. This keeps the water off your tile, wood and carpet. Water contained is the way to go.
The raised lip on this boot trays keeps the mess on the tray and off your floors. At 2 inches deep, it’s a wonderful feature!
People, pets and plants…..oh my!
When you get your first boot tray, you’ll realize firsthand how versatile they are. Not only for boots and shoes but also for plants and pets.
- People – This pine cones boot tray helps you to organize those shoes, umbrellas, bags and anything else that gets wet or is collected by doorways. It’s so much easier to locate essentials now! The girls have their own boot tray now and it’s a wonderful system. When they enter our home, shoes/boots go on the tray. Done!
- Plants – I love indoor plants and you probably do too! In the past, I’ve toyed with the idea of using those flimsy plastic trays (ugly) to house several of my plants. But I hesitated knowing water would likely leak on my hardwoods causing extensive damage. With the raised lip at 2 inches there’s no worry about water getting on the floor. And there’s room for several plants on this generously sized boot tray, 3 or 4 five gallon pots will fit easily.
- Pets – A multi-functional boot tray is ideal to keep cat and dog food/water contained. Pet food kernels tend to get scattered all over the floor. Not sure if it’s just my cat, but wow…is he ever a messy eater. It’s so convenient to keep those dog and cat kernels on the tray for easy clean up. Not to mention that the cat/dog food water bowl always manages to get spilled and sloshed onto the floor.
That’s the crazy thing….these trays are so versatile and usable that you’ll want one for every room in the house. Okay, you’re gonna want two in every room of your house.
Good Directions multi-purpose boot trays suit every style…
The only thing better than having several boot trays is getting to choose from a wonderful selection of boot trays from Good Directions.
Good Directions boasts the most comprehension selection of boot trays that I’ve ever seen. Whatever your style is, they’ll have a boot tray to match it. Can’t beat that!
This pine cones boot tray is spot-on perfect for a cottage or vacation home in the mountains. And I can’t imagine a prettier boot tray to store shoes in fall. Even year-round as pine cones are plentiful here.
But if it’s an Americana vibe you crave, Good Directions has a stars boot tray that will lite up your life. And as gardeners, no one reading this post wouldn’t appreciate the flowers or lattice boot tray in their home. The medallions boot tray is equally inspiring.
There’s also circles and squares geometric designed boot trays that complement any neutral decor.
A new favorite of mine is the pebbles boot tray (hint…hint…upcoming giveaway perhaps…?!) I just love the pebbles style!
There’s copper toned boot trays and silver ones as well. You choose what works with your style!
Multi-purpose boot tray product rundown
Pine Cones Boot Tray Product Spec…
- Quick Ship – Ships in 24 hours!
- Raised-relief pine cone design promotes airflow so items dry faster.
- Raised lip keeps items – or mess – inside tray.
- Powder coated, galvanized steel constructed with a copper finish
- Dimensions: 34″L x 14″W x 2.5″H
- 6 foot pads on the bottom prevents sliding.
*Note well…the pine cones boot tray is a great size. You will be able to fit 4-5 pairs of kid/adult shoes on this tray. So every member gets a spot!
Why we love Good Directions
We love Good Directions for so many reasons.
Let’s start with free shipping. We all want free shipping. Enough said. But many of their items have shipping alongside Quick Ship 24 hours. As in, you order, blink and it seems like your order has arrived!!
But it’s more than just fast and free shipping. It’s quality. It always comes down to quality. We all want quality. No one wants to be constantly replacing cheap and flimsy items.
And I’m saving the best for last here. As a family-run business, Good Directions really cares about your opinion and want you to be more than satisfied with their products. It’s not just lip service, they mean it.
So when I recommend Good Directions to you, I’m recommending a multi-generation family-fun company that sells only quality goods. Household items to enhance your life and style for many years to come.
Not only boot trays, but weathervanes, planters, cupolas, rain chains, finials, and everything you need for birding. Truly, Good Directions is the elegant sprinkles on your cupcake. The creme of the crop.
I’m sure you’ll find a product today to revitalize your outdoors space this spring from Good Directions Inc. The choice is all yours! Happy shopping.