So when Tom gives me a holler to come and help him move something I tend to pretend I can’t hear him and slink away.
This is especially true during COVID19 when Tom can’t ask one of our neighbors or call a friend to help him move something. Tom is on his own.
And is it just me or does everyone have a bad back these days? Real or fictional no one likes moving heavy stuff. It’s uncomfortable!
But it’s a necessity of life. Those hardwood floors, the window AC units, bricks and pavers, appliances like dishwashers, the fridge, a stove.
So many uses and who wants to break their back trying to move heavy stuff without a hand truck? Certainly not Tom!
Enter: The heavy duty convertible hand truck from Liberty Garden. You “own” your own “buddy” to help you with the heavy lifting of life.
Today is special because Tom and I created a YouTube video to help you best understand how to use this heavy duty convertible hand truck.
And why not? After all, I learned how to cut Tom’s hair from a YouTube video because all the barbers are closed. So scroll down for the video!
The specs for the heavy duty convertible hand truck #10031
- Dual handle 600/800 lb. Load capacity hand truck, 600 lb. In vertical position, 800 lb. In horizontal position
- Easily converts from a 2-wheel hand truck to a heavy duty 4-wheel platform cart, no pins to remove
- Made of durable steel powder coated with a uv inhibitor
- Twin-pin handle, 32. 0mm x 25. 4mm steel tube diameter, Extra large 8 inch x 18 inch toe plate
- Two 10 inch 4-ply tires with 4 inch zinc plated steel hubs, two 4 inch swivel casters
- Easy to assemble just attach the axle and wheels
Give Liberty Garden some love….
Check out their page here!
And make sure you enter all the fabulous hose reel/cart contests they are hosting now!
Leave a Reply