Best part about these Desert Steel pumpkins?
- I love how they are made out of steel and can handle inclement weather. So if they get wet, bleh, who cares? They’ll be fine.
- It’s also great that they can be used indoors or out. They look equally fantastic in both settings. So they’ll look lovely in your kitchen or bathroom but also nice on your front porch, walkway, patio or wherever you need to decorate!
- The details are superb. The spiraling leaves on top. Nice. The stems. Real-life looking. The slits in the pumpkins to allow the light to shine through. Perfection. The design has been well-thought out and so the presentation is ideal.
- Speaking of light, there are holes in the bottom of this product to insert a real candle or battery operated one. To be honest, I don’t trust myself with real candles, so I’ll be going with battery operated ones leftover from my sisters wedding.
- No assembly! Just stick in the pumpkin stems and you are good-to-go.
Why I’m against pumpkins with faces.
I appreciate how they are plain pumpkins, no faces because you get a three month span to use them. Faces scream “Halloween” to me and I feel as though they need to out by October 31st. But Fall decorating is one of the best activities…agreed?! It’s still warm enough outside to spiff up the perimeter of your space and all the Autumn colors look spectacular.
- All-weather, 100% Powder coated inside and out
- Will not rust or corrode
- LED light/candle adds night sophistication (not included)
- Tabbed stem included for easy assembly
- Tall: 12″W X 18″H
- Squatty: 14″W X 15″H
Why pumpkin shape & color is important.
And I’m sure you’ve seen all the fake pumpkins for sale in recent years as people are getting into decorating their homes more and more. Many are made from ceramic, which is okay, but they do tend to chip and crack after a few years. These are invincible. They will last forever. And the workmanship? Phenomenal.
What’s your favorite pumpkin shape?
Two Pumpkins each for two winners!!! – Your choice of the tall or squatty pumpkins in white or orange. You choose 2 out of the 4 options. A value of $130! Go to the Desert Steel website at www.desertsteel.net to help you select and have some fun browsing while there.
- To enter, just like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post or sign up for our newsletter. Let us know in the comment section of this post what you did to enter!
3.) Like Desert Steel on Facebook!
4.) Pin 5 Raise Your Garden images
5. Share this post Tom’s top 10 grass seed planting tips
Let us know in the comment section what you did to earn extra entries.
Leave a Reply