Why poppies are popular!
Benefits of solar lighting!
- Least expensive type of outdoor lighting
- Simple installation and you don’t need to deal with wiring of any kind
- Friendly to the environment because it uses the suns energy not electricity
- Use on stairs and other hazardous zones in your yard by helping to guide walkers at night. Will assist visitors to avoid potential dangers like a large rock or fountain
- No upkeep unless you decide to replace the rechargeable battery that are included!
- Easy to move! Change your mind and move them around the yard, patio, pool, garden, driveway…experimenting is fun and thrilling.
- Well-lit outdoor spaces deter potential burglars and will add to your safety by protecting your property. Think about vandalism too!
- Instant color and life is added to your garden without having to use plants for that purpose.
- Safe for children – no wires to deal with
- They add depth, beauty and create that alluring atmosphere for your yard, garden and landscape
- Great to have outside when you’re working after dusk and need just a bit of light to finish a task!
- Durable, all-weather steel construction
- Powder-coated color
- (2) Two super bright LEDs
- 20 Lumens of powerful light output
- 15X Brighter than standard 1.2 lumen solar lights
- 6000K delivers cool white light (like daylight)
- Solar powered, no wiring needed
- 10 hour run time, 6 hour charge time
- Replaceable AA rechargeable battery included
- Automatically turns on at dusk
- Measures 18” H x 11.5″ W
Last illuminating thoughts…
Stick one in a pot for daily viewing pleasure. The solar lights by Desert Steel are shorter than their torches. This is preferable, especially when illuminating a pathway because it keeps the light on the ground which is exactly where I want it.
I’m guilty of leaving some of my pots outside all winter because they are too heavy to lug in the garage. By placing a solar light in a pot, it makes them seem a little less sad during the bleak winter months when all my plants have died. It also naturally illuminates my driveway up the sidewalk. This way I can find my way to the door when Tom forgets to turn the outside light on. (Just kidding Tom, you never leave me in the dark!)
And you know just how bright LED lighting is. Seriously, these are the brightest solar lights I’ve ever had! So if your Mother’s Day flowers were a little dull and depressing (the slightly dead leftover ones that got picked over at the grocery store) this is your chance to own flowers that won’t disappoint!
-Winner gets 3 red poppy garden solar lights from Desert Steel (ARV $150)
- To enter, like the Raise Your Garden Facebook page and share this post or sign up for our newsletter. For two entries, do both. Let us know that you’ve entered by telling us the color of your eyes. Contest ends June 6th!
- You can earn one entry per day by commenting on any of our other blog or Facebook posts. (Tell us below how many times you’ve done this to help me out!)
- Official Giveaway Rules
Leave a Reply