Okay…almost nothing. Peanut butter pie comes pretty dang close.
While both have the ability to lift spirits, one adds to the ambiance to the yard while the other clearly adds only to my butt.
So the choice is clear! Solar lights it is!
And there are no better solar lights on planet earth than solar lights handcrafted by the illustrious Desert Steel.
Besides, we all need blooms that never fade or die. Rust-resilient is a close third!
So it’s my great pleasure to once again introduce you to Desert Steel. A wonderful company always reinventing product line with innovation to delight the eye and the heart.
How to enter to WIN a set of three coneflower solar lights from Desert Steel!
Simply fill out the SweepWidget form below. It’s that easy. All you need to do is provide a valid email address so I can contact you if you win!
What lights up your life?
Desert Steel for the ages…
This company is fabulous. Wonderful people who handcraft stupendous product. What more could you want?
Have you ever ordered something online but when it shows up….you’re disappointed?
You click “buy” and patiently wait for the product to arrive on your doorstep. But when you rip open that brown box, you are vastly underwhelmed.
That has never happened with any product I’ve received from Desert Steel. No. Never. In fact, the product almost always exceeds my expectations for quality, color, size and materials used.
How often does that happen in life?
Their solar lights are another flaming example of why I like this company out of Kansas so much.
These coneflowers are an exact replica of a coneflower and very similar to the ones growing in my garden. But unlike the ones in my garden, will live on forever.
Flowers that can be enjoyed in January if I so desire! They can remain in my landscape or on pots on my small front porch.
These coneflower solar lights can even be used as indoor decor in some of my pots. The options are endless.
Not to mention Desert Steel’s ability to fashion product in the most beautiful hues imaginable (where were they when I was picking out bridesmaid dresses….eeekk!)
This pink? It’s the exact shade of pink I’d want a coneflower solar light in. Impossible to articulate over a blog post. You’ll have to swing by my yard and see this trio set up in person.
Then you’ll understand. And I’ll whip up some of that peanut butter pie we were talking about. I’m good at that.
What are the benefits of adding solar lighting to your yard & landscape?
- Least expensive type of outdoor lighting.
- Simple installation and you don’t need to deal with wiring of any kind.
- Earthy-friendly as solar lights use the suns energy not electricity to run.
- Use solar lights on stairs and other hazard zones in your yard to help guide walkers at night and avoid potential dangers like a large rock or fountain.
- No upkeep unless you decide to replace the rechargeable battery.
- Easy to move! Change your mind and move them around the yard, patio, pool, garden, driveway.
- Solar lights enhance depth, beauty and create a welcome ambiance for your yard, garden and landscaping.
- Solar lights can be used both indoors and outdoors. Your choice!
- Well-lit outdoor space deters potential burglars and adds to your safety
- Super-bright LED bulbs last forever!
- Safe for children – no tangling and dangerous wires to deal with.
- Coneflower solar lights add instant color and life to your garden without having to use plants that will both fade and die.
5 places to use your solar lights….
2.) Indoor pots – Are solar lights strictly for the out-of-doors crowd? Nope. There’s no reason not to use them in your indoor pots during the “off season.” Stunningly pretty year-round!
3.) Poolside – Inground pool. Aboveground pool. Kiddie pool. Whatever you’ve got in your yard will surely be enhanced by solar lights. Besides. Do you like swimming in the dark? Me neither. Time for some solar lights to illuminate the way.
4.) Around your mailbox – Ever get the mail after dark? It can get downright scary. Sometimes, you even have to wait until the next day to retrieve that pesky mail. And maybe there’s more than just bills in that box, maybe some discount pizza coupons await you! Gotta get to that box!
5.) In your raised beds – I love solar lighting in my raised beds as I find myself working at twilight. In fact, I’ve been known to work in the pitch dark because it’s cooler in evening. Solar lights help me pull weeds instead of plants.
- (2) super bright LEDs, top and bottom
- 20 Lumens of powerful output
- Cool white light (like daylight)
- UV/fade resistant
- Rust proof
- No wiring needed
- Run-time:10 hrs
- Charge-time: 6 hrs
- AA rechargeable battery included (replaceable)
- Automatically turns on at dusk
- 18”H x 12″W